With Instagram’s new algorithm update, it has become much harder to get followers. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still try to grow your following by creating high-quality content and sharing it on a consistent basis. If you want to take advantage of the new algorithm update and get more followers, here are 15 Instagram stories you should add to your feed today!
Read more: Imginn is a web-based platform for users to download Instagram stories, videos, and pictures.
How to use Instagram Stories
If you’re not using Instagram Stories, now’s the time to start. Here are 15 Stories you should add to your feed today.
Tips for creating great Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories are a great way to show your followers a bit more of who you are and what you’re up to. Here are 15 stories you should add to your feed today:
1. Showcase your best photos of the day on Instagram Story!
2. Share a funny or interesting story about something that happened today.
3. Post a photo of something you’re excited about (or have been waiting for) in your life.
4. Share a picture of an adorable animal or pet that you saw today.
5. Share a photo of something beautiful or inspiring that you saw while out and about.
6. Showcase how well your cooking is going today with a delicious meal-related story on Story!
7. Talk about some of the new products or services that you’ve been using lately on Story.
8. Let everyone know what’s going on in your life during major holidays like Christmas and Easter by posting special stories about those days!
9. Update followers on any exciting news or events that have happened recently in your life, such as getting married, having a baby, moving, etc.
10. Take fans behind-the-scenes on some of your favorite personal photo shoots
Why Instagram Stories are so popular
Instagram Stories are the new hotness on social media and for good reason. They’re easy to use, customizable, and perfect for delivering quick, bite-sized content that’s fun and engaging. Here are 15 Instagram Stories you should add to your feed today!
How to create an epic Instagram Story
If you’re looking to up your Instagram Story game, here are some tips to follow. Creating an epic story on Instagram can help you stand out from the crowd and attract followers. Here are 15 tips for creating an amazing Instagram Story:
1. Pick a theme. If you want to create an epic story with a specific focus, be sure to pick a theme before you start filming. This way, your story will have a clear direction and be more likely to stick out in people’s feeds.
2. Choose your cast. When planning your story, make sure to choose a cast of characters that you can invest in and care about. This will make the viewer feel like they’re along for the ride, and they’ll be more likely to follow along if everything feels organic and engaging.
3. Make it cinemagraphy-worthy. Cinemagraphs are a trendy and unique type of photography that can really amp up the visual impact of your story. If you’re not familiar with cinemagraphy, don’t worry – all you need is a few simple tools (like GIFBin) and some patience to get started.
4. Shoot on location if possible. If you can
The best tips for making your Instagram Stories stand out
Since Instagram Stories became a popular feature on the platform, users have been trying to figure out how to make their Stories stand out. Here are some tips for doing just that:
1. Use your location: If you’re in a place with interesting scenery or people, take a picture and post it to your Story. This will give your followers a better sense of what you’re doing and where you are.
2. Use creative filters: A few simple filters can really make your Stories stand out. Try using vintage or scenic filters to give your photos a more unique look.
3. Take advantage of augmented reality: If you have an iPhone, try using AR effects in your Stories to give them an extra wow factor. This is especially helpful if you have a lot of pictures that you want to use in a Story but don’t have enough space for them all.
4. Share funny moments: Everyone has funny moments that they can share on Instagram Stories. Be sure to include them in your Stories to add some levity to the platform.
5. Use creative captions: Whether you’re taking pictures of friends or landscapes, make sure your captions are also interesting and fun. This will
Five Examples of Epic Instagram Stories You Should Follow
1. This family’s trip to Europe is nothing short of amazing!
2. This dog learning how to ride a bike is so cute!
3. These hilarious memes about parenting are perfect for a good laugh!
4. This creative home renovation is so inspiring!
5. This family’s adorable photo diary is the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
It’s the end of summer, which means it’s time to start thinking about what you’ll be doing in the fall. Whether you’re looking for some new goals or just need a break from all things school-related, there are plenty of Instagram stories to check out today. Here are 15 that we think would be perfect for your feed!