Soundcloud is one of the largest music platforms in the world, with 175 million listeners per month. It was founded by Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss in 2007 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The platform lets users upload their content, such as live sets or mixes, and find new music from established and up-and-coming artists.
After spending hours or even days working on your Soundcloud profile, you’re still not seeing the number of likes and plays you want. One thing to keep in mind for increasing likes on your Soundcloud profile is being consistent. It is much easier to up the number of plays and like when you consistently release content. Just remember to be creative with your content. Here are a few other tips to increase likes on your Soundcloud profile genuinely instead of deciding to Buy Soundcloud Likes.
Add A Cover Photo Of Your Latest Track
Be sure to add a cover photo of your latest track or album and include your logo in the corner of the photo. Ensure that the picture is obvious and has good contrast with the background color. Also, it would help if you used a high-resolution picture of at least 1200×1200 pixels.
Create An Official Profile
- Don’t create a completely separate account for Soundcloud from your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Posting on your social media is fine but allows users to recognize you as a person. As a result, users will trust someone they know, and their content is more likely to be liked.
- Having an official Soundcloud profile is the most effective way to increase likes on your Soundcloud profile.
Write About Your Genre
Write a blog post describing the genre of music you post on Soundcloud. Include information on the featured artists in your posts, and be sure to link each artist in the blog post description. Including links in the blog and post description increases the likelihood of sharing your post.
Write About The Artists You Feature
People love to read about artists they like, so make it easy for them to like and follow you by including a quote from each artist you feature. It is essential to know what your audiences will love, though. So write about what you want them to read so they will click on your post and like it.
Add A Link To Your Official Website Or Music Video
Add a link to your official website or music video in the description of each track on your profile so that you can increase the number of likes and don’t consider to Buy Soundcloud Likes. This link can lead to your blog, website, or any other online presence you have established for promoting yourself or your music.
Share Your Soundcloud Profile With Your Friends
Share your Soundcloud profile with your friends on Facebook and Twitter so they can also like your profile. It is an excellent way to get more likes on your Soundcloud profile. Remember to encourage them to be consistent when listening, liking, and commenting on your content.
Use Social Media To Promote Plays
- You can use social media to promote plays of your tracks by using hashtags and mentions of other users.
- For example, you can post a picture of your track with the hashtag #newtrack and tag other people who have posted similar content.
- It will increase the chance they will upvote your track and give it more plays.
Post A Video On Your Profile
Upload a video on your official Soundcloud profile that promotes the music you post. It can be a music video, live performance, or even a recording of your song. In addition, you should include information on how users can like and comment on the post and how they can follow you on Soundcloud.
Include A Link To Your Official Website Or Music Video
You should have an official website or YouTube channel for promoting your music that includes information about the artists you feature in each post. If possible, include a direct link to these resources in the description of each post that you put up.
Add Your Social Media Details
- Add your social media details in the description of each post you put on your profile. It includes your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- You can also include a link to your Snapchat or other apps if you use them. Being active on these networks is essential to maximize your results on Soundcloud fully.
- Connect with your friends to increase their chances of liking and promoting plays of your tracks.
Overall, it can take time to build a strong following on Soundcloud, due to which people prefer to Buy Soundcloud Likes. However, with these tips for increasing likes on your Soundcloud profile, you will find it easier to get more plays and likes on the platform.
Also Read: Facebook Some Vital Aspects To Consider About It.