Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is a rapidly growing application in the automotive industry. It is an application built to reduce car accidents by bringing driver errors to a minimum. It helps the drivers when something goes unnoticed, like a pothole, sudden appearance of a vehicle or a person or animal, or warns when a driver feels sleepy. ADAS is thus a sought-after technology that helps to cut down the accidents and save precious lives of people.
ADAS uses artificial intelligence to eliminate any chances of an accident by monitoring the inside and the outside environment of the car. It includes emergency brake assist, blind spot detection, driver drowsiness detection, warning if you depart your lane, etc. The Indian government is also keen on making ADAS compulsory in vehicles, especially cars manufactured to make the roads safe for travel.
Many online ADAS courses are available that go into the details of ADAS. Here is what the courses offer –
- You are introduced to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- How ADAS helps in moving toward Autonomous Driving
- The different sensors used in ADAS
- How testing of ADAS systems is carried out in the industry
- Various ADAS systems, their function, and working are explained
- Briefly introduce you to the role of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in the latest ADAS development
Here is what you can learn from the course –
- You can learn about ADAS, its role and importance, and how it works.
- You will learn about the various ADAS applications like Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Parking, Adaptive Light Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, Navigation System, Night Vision, Automatic Emergency Braking, Driver Drowsiness Detection Driver Monitoring System, etc.
- You will also have an overview of ADAS’s various features, including Adaptive Headlights, Antilock Brake system, Automatic High beams, Autonomous Emergency braking, Electronic stability control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warnings, Land Departure Warnings, Tire Pressure Monitoring, etc.
In addition to the above, you will also learn about the Essential Safety-critical ADAS applications like pedestrian avoidance/detection, Traffic Sign Recognition, ADAS in functional safety, Lane Departure Warning/Correction, ISO 262620 standards, etc.
Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) are an inevitable part of every electronic device. They are the building blocks or foundations on which all electronic components are assembled. Diodes, capacitors, semiconductors, resistors, and connectors are some components you can find on a PCB. You can find single-layered PCBs for simple gadgets to 60-layered PCBs used in supercomputers or servers. Now, it goes unsaid that PCBs play a vital role in ADAS, as electronic devices hugely support ADAS.
Numerous PCB design courses are available in which you learn to analyze and construct basic analogue and digital circuits, design PCBs, and assemble and run them. With this, you can build electronic gadgets all by yourself. You will also learn to use CAD, design tools like schematic entry, MATLAB, PCB layout and routing, circuit simulators, etc. In addition, the courses cover how to use different electronic lab equipment like power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc. The course also deals with circuit construction techniques, solderless breadboards, wire wrapping, and soldering.