BPSC is also known as the Bihar Public Service Commission. It is an examination that is conducted by the BPSC to recruit officers for various posts. It conducts examinations for recruitment of Group A, B, C, and D posts in the state of Bihar. Some of the posts are District Collector, Planning Commissioner, Block Development Officer, and so on. Among all the other examinations, CCE is also known as the Combined Competitive Examinations. It is one of the most prestigious and toughest examinations. BPSC 2022 exam is one of those exams that is highly sought after. Thus, to qualify for the exam, you need to have a good knowledge of the syllabus.
What is the Syllabus for the BPSC examination 2022?
The BPSC Examination syllabus is prescribed or given by the Bihar Public Service Commission Itself. It is released with the official notifications for Prelims and Mains. The exam pattern is very similar to that of the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) examination. In the BPSC examination, the Prelims stage is an MCQ (Multiple Choice Question). Likewise, the Mains Paper is a descriptive type. After a candidate clears the Prelims and Mains stage, they are further sent to the Interview also called Personality Test Round. A candidate must note that the final merit list is prepared by adding up the marks of Mains and Interview Round. Prelims are just a screening test. However, the BPSC syllabus is very complex and lengthy. Hence, it is advised for the aspirants to go to the official website of BPSC to understand the detailed syllabus for the BPSC examination. You can also visit the website of Byju’s Exam Prep to understand more about this examination’s syllabus in detail.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the BPSC examination?
The BPSC has notified the eligibility criteria for the BPSC examination. Students and Candidates must know the eligibility criteria for the BPSC 2022 examination. The eligibility criteria revolve around the age limit and education qualification. It is significant for aspirants to know the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification. The following points mentioned below analyze the age limit and education qualification for this examination.
- Age Limit Criteria for BPSC examination: The BPSC age limit is different for different categories. For general candidates, the BPSC age limit is 20-37 years. This is for the male candidates. However, for females, it is 20-40 years. For Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Classes, the BPSC age limit is 20-42 years. However, for the Other Backward Classes, the age limit is 20-40 years. Moreover, there is age relaxation for the servants who have been working for the Bihar Government in any manner.
- Education Qualification for the BPSC examination: In order to apply for the BPSC examination, an aspirant or a candidate must have a graduation degree from a reputed or known college or university. It is a relaxation for students as the BPSC examination does not want a candidate or aspirant to possess a specialized degree from any college. You only need a graduation degree from a known college to appear for the BPSC examination.
How to Apply for the BPSC examination 2022?
The following points mentioned below analyze the steps to apply for the BPSC examination 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website of BPSC. Then, go or click on the online registration form for the BPSC examination 2022.
- You will now have to fill out the BPSC form carefully. Use your name, address, and other required information as per your Aadhar Card or Date of Birth.
- Now, just click on the declaration or submit button. Then, pay the application fee using online methods. Finally, upload the document.
- Do not forget to print the BPSC applicant form. Make a hard copy as it can be used further.